Now Offering Online Fertility Consultations Nationwide
Taking the first step to make an appointment can be challenging, which is why we try to make it as simple and stress-free for you as we possibly can. To ensure that even during these trying times we can help you begin your journey were are now offering all first consultations online. A member of our team will be on-hand to guide you throughout all of the steps below to ensure you are comfortable and understand each step.
How does it work?
- Simply fill out the relevant Patient Registration Form by selecting a suitable option below. No payment is required at this time.
- Our patient-care team will review the information you have provided.
- Once we have completed the review, we will call you to book your online consultation and guide you through the next steps. In most cases you will also require a visit with our nursing team to have some initial in-clinic fertility tests done. Tests can take place in Galway, Dublin, Kilkenny or Drogheda.
- The cost of a consultation is €150 or €50 with the correct Vhi benefits package. The cost of fertility tests (if required) vary on circumstance and will be outlined when our team get in touch. Payment is made online and in advance of booking.
- During your online consultation, you’ll meet with one of our doctors who will review your test results and medical history, discuss treatment options and answer any questions you may have. They will also provide you with information about the procedures and treatments available. Please note that once booked for consultation we operate a €50 cancellation fee unless you are rescheduling.
Choose Your Consultation Type: